Monday, May 13, 2013

I'm ba-ack!

Guess who's back
Back again
I'm back
Tell a friend!

Sorry, cheesy song lyrics pop into my head from time to time. They're usually not cheesy until I make them that way. That's just how I roll....

I just got back from four glorious days aboard the Carnival Elation cruise ship. We embarked in New Orleans, spent a day at sea, a day in Cozumel, another day at sea and then back to real life today.

The cruise was wonderful and I'll probably write a more comprehensive review later because well, that's how I remember things. Ask me about any trip I've been on in the past and I can't tell you 3 things about it until I go back and read my review for it and then suddenly I remember obscure things I never even wrote about.

For now, I'll leave you with my favorite pic of the whole trip. Please forgive the fact that the water/horizon line is not a perfect flat line across the picture, I'd had a lot, lot, lot of drinks in me by this point and the world was starting to swirl around me.


This pic is a combination of 3 things I love in life....a proper beach (the kind with nice, clear water since I don't get in water I can't see my legs in), a fruity drink (whether alcoholic or not) and....well, not a good book because a. I don't really read. GASP I know. I just don't and b. this was not a good book at all despite hundreds of glowing reviews on Amazon where I am convinced the author has paid those people to write about his poorly organized, poorly written, poorly edited book about my third love in life: running.

Until next time....

1 comment: